Saturday, May 5, 2007

Blog Bummer

When I started this blog I had no idea it would turn out to be such a bummer. I thought it would be a light hearted journey through my reaquaintance with sewing, a log of some house flips, and a day to day journal. Instead it's turned out to be somewhat of a pity party. Well, life is like that I guess. I am exhausted again, because I just got DH home from six days in the hospital and then was up all night long with his nausea. Sometimes it takes me awhile to be bright. I am now prempting the nausea with his medicine before he gets sick. Still, I am no sort of nurse and get very, very impatient. I have to admit I believe DH plays the sympathy button pretty hard. Not only do I get him juice, and the correct juice in the correct sized glass, with a bendy straw, but I get to hold it while he sips. In the hospital the nurse came in to do a procedure and he wanted her to wait by the bedside until he finished his sandwitch. Men!

No comments: