Tuesday, June 24, 2008

What's With All This Work?

DH has been extraordinarily busy doing chores around the house. Things that have gone undone for years are suddenly getting finished. He's powerwashed the downstairs patio, repainted the trim and the doors down there, refinished furniture, shampooed the carpets, washed and waxed my car. I love all this stuff. Meanwhile, I've gone to the pool twice in two days, so I'm holding my end up...smile. No sewing though. I'm almost at the end of the June Capsule Contest over at Stitcher's Guild but I can't seem to get my mojo for the very last bit. I want to make one more top because I don't like the one I did make. We are allowed to slide by with a purchased top, and of course I have plenty of those. Also I am supposed to take some nice pictures of my garments (hence Photoshop). The problem seems to be getting some makeup on my face after swimming in the pool. Usually I've just been throwing on some old clothes and doing errands. Maybe I'll be going out with the girls on Thursday and can "dress up" for that.

No comments: