Sunday, February 22, 2009

Update

Still typing one handed. Turns out that after wearing a huge heavy cast for a week the orthopedic surgeons then operated and put in eight screws and a metal plate. I am on a pain block catheter plus Percoset so it's not too painful, just awkward. Meanwhile the painters have the house torn up, the cleaners are coming tomorrow and several girlfriends are scheduled to come over during the week to bring lunch, play cards, etc. The push is on to get the painters to put one room back together so the cleaners can do something! They are also painting my downstairs sewing room and I haven't even seen it! Do I dare try to descend those stairs, given my recent luck? Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Linda L said...

Sorry to hear about your tennis accident. It sounds like you are on the mend, but jeez!

a little sewing said...

Holy Moly! I am sorry to hear about your injury- glad the pain is under control. And all that chaos in the house!! Hang in there!