Tuesday, December 8, 2009

16 Days and Counting

A friend sent me an email today with the countdown to Christmas. It's one of those things, you know? Intellectually I know it's the 8th of December...but...Christmas? That must be weeks away. I've got the Baltimore contigent gifts all wrapped and ready to go to UPS but haven't even started on the rest. Tomorrow I go to the Atlanta Apparel Mart--not for me, but for some friends who have been bugging me to take them. Friday is my regular card playing day. Today I spent with my BFF, who is so ill, and I'll see her again on Sunday. That leaves Saturday for mailing things. I'll post a picture in a few days of the glorious weekend I had with some girlfriends, who very kindly remembered the one year anniversary of Harold's death and wisked me out of town. Fun!

No comments: