Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Just What I needed...

A new source for fabrics.  As if I don't spend half my time and budget online shopping... Alexander Henry fabrics.  I never heard of them until I read a recent post on Coco's Loft.  Gee thanks a lot!  But I have to say, some of these fabrics will make great tennis skirts.  This designer has quite a sense of humor, don't you think? 

Tennis is a competitive sport and I need all the distractions I can get from the other team.  They might miss the ball if they are squinting at my skirt!  Maybe that's why tennis outfits used to be all white?


3 comments:

RhondaBuss said...

What better to have than a hunk hanging around your waist as you kill your opponent!!!! I just love your wonderful little tennis skirts.

pdiddly said...

nice looking distraction

Joyree said...

Hellooooooooooo Carole!!!

Just found your blog. Didn't even know you had one. I will join when I figure out how, lol. I don't know how to list other blogs on mine. I'll have to investigate that. Saw that cowboy hunk fabric years ago and loved it. Wanted to use it in a quilt back then, but didn't.

Hugs, Joy