Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Plunging into new things...

With my usual lack of caution.  I decided that since my TNT tee shirt pattern fit so well, it would be fairly easy to use it for a casual, unlined jacket.  Why not?  And truthfully, it's not so bad.  Except for the neckline.  I forgot the neckline was so wide, and made even wider because I extended the side seams out about an inch.  Now I'm trying to see if it will look better with a collar.  Made even more fun by the fact that my Pfaff is STILL in the shop (3 weeks now, the excuse was "the Quilt Show is in town").  Everything was constructed on my beloved BabyLock serger, except the collar, which, sigh, will go on by hand...and maybe come right off.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

This is lovely! I see that you have a newer post about it; I'll read that next. Did you mention what fabric you used? Thanks!