Sunday, January 20, 2008

Forgot I Had My Camera...

Which I specifically dropped in my purse to record the festivities for Harold's 67th birthday. Our buddies went to Aspen's, a really nice steakhouse that we frequent. It was bitterly cold and we were seated near the door. But a glass of wine and darling steak made me forget all that! Pat could not come, it was a shame as we were also supposed to celebrate her birthday. But Rick and Lisa, Linda and Keith, Fred and Veronica, Paul, and Harold and I were all there to salute the day. Tommorow I get up very early and fight the cold to join a friend for breakfast at The Georgian Club. Only for him, and such a venue, would I venture out into the cold, dark morning :). Then tomorrow night over to Rob and Carolyn's, she is making stirfry for his birthday; and Tuesday, a lunch to celebrate Harold's and Pat's birthday! We certainly do appreciate birthdays for our advanced age...

No comments: