Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Almost There, and Sewing Plans

Tomorrow is a big day: last day for the buyers to back out of the flip house contract. And I'm taking Harold to get his bottom teeth removed. Extensive oral surgery which will require me to stay in the house with him for a couple of days in order to make sure he is OK with all the medications, pain, and soft food. This means I plan to take a good couple of days for myself to rest, read, and do some sewing catch up. I have big plans for when this house is off my shoulders...I am going to sew, sew, and sew to feel part of the Artisan's Square group. They are so inspirational, and I feel like a laggard. But I do have good reason, this last year has been very hard indeed! Hopefully this coming Spring and Summer will find both Harold and me in better health and more energy. My sewing room awaits!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a rough year too, so I'm hoping both of us do better. Here's to plenty of sewing time in the near future!!