Friday, May 23, 2008

Adorable, huh?


pops 025
Originally uploaded by watermusic2000

I learn something every day. Now I can upload photos from Flickr directly to my blog.

Meanwhile, on the sewing front: Sewing Patterns.com had a sale so I finally ordered the Jalie Sweetheart Top everyone has been raving about, and a Loes Hines Tuxedo Jacket pattern I have been eyeing. Naturally, those were NOT among the sale patterns. Sigh. I am waiting impatiently for some fabric I recently ordered from Gorgeous Fabrics. I think one of the pieces might go with my June Capsule wardrobe. I finished the berry pants (no picture, of course) and realized that nothing in my current wardrobe can be worn with them. I've abandoned the upholstry jacket for now because, gulp, I'm leaving Thursday and have nothing to wear in Baltimore! So I'm making a quick TNT pair of pants and tee in pink linen blend and knit....with embellishment, of course....


No comments: