Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Turquoise Leisure Outfit

This is a terrible picture, both of me and of the outfit, but I wanted to prove I have been sewing! I need to learn how to set my camera up for a remote pose instead of having to jockey around the back-of-the-door mirror in my bedroom. And the outfit is wrinkled because I have been wearing it all day. However, I had an opportunity to take the picture, so I went ahead, warts and all. A pity because the bottoms of the pants legs have bling as well! A couple of posts ago I wrote about my "pool party" outfit, but although this is nearly the same color and style, it really isn't the same outfit. This is a very lightweight knit, so I don't have much time left to wear it. But boy is it comfortable. Just the thing to wear around the house.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: