Tuesday, October 21, 2008

SWAP fabrics

I have pulled out all the brown fabric from my stash to see what I had available if I choose to participate in this year's "Sewing With A Plan". I believe we have nearly six months to complete eleven garments, which is certainly do-able. And I need to sew from my stash. Since Cynthia Guffey gave me her professional opinion that I need to wear brown rather than black, I've been collecting brown fabrics. The part that gives me pause, however, is that they all have to coordinate to make a collection. I know for sure that I have two beautiful silk prints that would not coordinate with many of the other fabrics. But it's something to contemplate. Meanwhile, we leave tomorrow for Maggie Valley, which is only 29 miles to Asheville, N.C., which is the home of Waechter's Silk shop, so hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: