Wednesday, April 7, 2010

57th Fighter Group

I'm off to have dinner and hopefully some dancing at the 57th Fighter Group tonight.  It's been years since I've been there, but apparently it's still the same!
Update:  I went, and it was fun.  No dancing, though.  Afterwards we went to another old haunt that did have some dancing.  All this activity, BTW, is because I've just read a recent NY Times article that stated it's been found recently that a woman my age must exercise an hour per day to maintain her weight.  That's right, not loose weight, maintain the weight.  I don't exercise (at least I didn't) but I enjoy sports.  I include dancing as a sport.  And tennis, and swimming.  Those are the things I've always liked to do, and I'll continue with that.  But my sister has joined Curves and I have a free membership through my health care plan, so I'll have to check it out.  Maybe.

No comments: