Thursday, January 13, 2011

Evolution of a TNT


I've written before about my quest for a well fitted top, as well as the quest for a good neckline. This represents my final muslin, which fits pretty well. I had leftover fabric from the muslin I made of the plaid skirt so I used it. Together they are pretty eye-popping, but I think I may be able to wear each separately with a black piece. I feel like I'm getting a lot of sewing done since this is the fifth day I've been snowbound. I haven't even taken any pictures of the snow outside because I am mighty sick of it! Today is Thursday.  I thought it would be all over by Wednesday---this is the South, after all---but I might not be able to leave until Saturday. Thank goodness my sister called and urged me to stock up. I went back to the grocery a second time and I'm glad I did, because I have plenty of food. My friends are calling, I have internet, cable, light and heat, so I should be grateful. But, I'm missing my social life! No dances, lunches, card parties...I need some cheese to go with my whine.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: