Friday, October 12, 2012

A Picture

I thought I'd post a picture of the "one evening tee" before I forgot.  Boy do I have an "old lady" bust, but I will say the tee was comfortable and fit well.  Not quite right out of the envelope, but close.  We went dancing tonight and I pulled out a dress I'd made last year to wear.  I remember that I really worked hard on the fit.  But it just wasn't up to the standard of this year's sewing ability, so it's going back down to the sewing room for alterations (when I get around to it).  It's nice to know that my sewing ability is improving!

2 comments:

Judith said...

Giggled at the 'old lady bust' comment - boy, we all can relate to that one! Tee looks super...

KC said...

It may be an old lady bust (if you say so) but it's a fine one and the tee fits it well!