Friday, April 5, 2013

Recovering

A week ago I was in New York (seemed like we walked 20 miles each day) and I got home Tuesday, but I'm still recovering.  The older I become, the more I like coming home!  I sewed today for the first time since I've been home.  Before I left I finished a top from the pink knit, and I decided I had enough left over for a skirt.  I also made a tennis skirt, so I hope to get pictures up by tomorrow.  I'm sitting here at my computer wondering if I have enough energy left to go dancing.  I mean, what's the point of making all those sparkly dresses if I don't go dancing in them?  But tomorrow I do have my first tennis match since I've come home, and also I have been schleping my winter clothes down to the basement, my summer clothes upstairs, my wool fabric into bins and my summer fabric onto shelves.  Whoosh, I am tired with reason, after all!  Plus I got the good news that the house requires $2,000 of plumbing repairs.  That will make you tired.  But good memories cheer me up:
Waiting for the bus to NYC outside of the marina.

1 comment:

RhondaBuss said...

I have decided that tired is the price for a full and exciting life:) Just be sure to rest when your body is screaming at you.