Monday, December 4, 2006

Wish List







Not that I ever need inspiration besides going into a fabric store. But I thought this would be a great place to post pictures of things I would like to buy (or copy). First, it will remind me, and second it would be a great place for that SWAP idea of settling on what looks good on me and fits my current figure. I keep forgetting that my figure has radically changed from a size 8 petite to a size 12 petite and now I am apple shaped, yuk. No matter how hard I try I cannot seem to get rid of that stomach, hello I am now my grandmothers. Oh well, on to the pictures. I love every single thing Coldwater Creek makes and would be their best customer if I had the money, the closet space, and the social life! And the fabric from Emma One Sock that would make either one of the above is a combo of the two colors I seem to gravitate to this season: ruby and turquoise.

No comments: