Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Your Birthdate: September 8

Watch out Donald Trump! You've got a head for business and money.
You'll make it rich some day, even if you haven't figured out how yet.
A supreme individualist, you shouldn't get stuck in a corporate job.
Instead, make your own way - so that you can be the boss.

Your strength: Your undying determination

Your weakness: You require an opulent lifestyle

Your power color: Plum

Your power symbol: Dollar sign

Your power month: August



Well this is accurate! I never did do well in corporate settings, which is why I became a Realtor: being my own boss! And, of course, I love flipping properties. I've stayed out of it since my marriage six years ago because DH not only doesn't like real estate as a subject, he actively lobbies against it! However, since I still have to pay some of the bills, and also because I really like to do it, I am getting back into flipping. I think the recent dive in home values is just the time to jump back in. I hated all the hype about people making fortunes as shown on TV. Now that the market has pulled back a bit, most of those people are probably not going to jump in for awhile. So, now's the time for a pro!

No comments: