Thursday, October 18, 2007

Lake Weekend and Photos


A wonderful "weekend" at Lake Arrowhead (actually Tuesday through Thursday) with some great girlfriends. Just us girls, we ate, played cards, and went in the hot tub. We went down to the lake to watch Lisa try out her new kayack, she loves it. I was too chicken to get in, especially since when I went to help her pull it out I slid on some pebbles, fell on my keester, and then my head went back and hit a big rock. I wasn't hurt, but today am a little sore. I used that as my excuse to do so poorly at the card games. What a relaxing time. And to put the cherry on the sundae, a bunch of pictures arrived from my son, showing off the kids!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Do you know anyone offering sewing lessons in the Atlanta area? I've done all the 101-106 classes at the Atlanta Sewing Center, but I still have questions. Thanks! (I found your blog through PatternCentral.com.) You can email me at
missiziiATyahooDOTcom, just replace the AT with @ and the DOT with .