Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Off to Chattanooga and Nashville!

Today was our eighth anniversary. To celebrate, Harold is taking me to Chattanooga for a couple of days. He wants to stay at the Choo-Choo hotel. He really wanted to stay in a Pullman car, but I nixed the idea. I want a spacious bedroom, Project Runway is tomorrow night so I want to sprawl out and watch. There is a store I found on the internet that is all about dragons, one of my DGS's big passions of the moment. So I'll visit there, and I plan to swim in the hotel pool. Harold wants to go out on a riverboat cruise for dinner, so that sounds like fun. Friday we will go on to Nashville. My son will be there on business, so we will see him Friday night and breakfast on Saturday, then take him to the airport. While in Nashville I'll visit Textile Fabrics. I've taken some small samples of fabric I have in the stash and will try to match them for blouses. I'm sure I will be seduced by some of the fall fabrics they will have. I still haven't sewn any of the fabrics I got there in May. My stash is getting out of control. I go through it at least once a week but I still love it all.

1 comment:

Faye Lewis said...

Have a great time! I stayed at the Choo Choo one time. Ate in a railway car restaurant, and the restaurant where all the waitress' and waiters sang to you.