Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Snoozzzzzzzzze

I've been exceedingly tired lately. So tired I think it's really depression. Having some issues with DH lately...I have a call into his doctor to see what's really going on, since he doesn't want me tagging along on his visits anymore. I've read up a lot more on side effects, and one is that the patient gets very angry easily. DH isn't really like that, it's more me that gets really angry lately! I seem to have a very short trigger. The indoor pool that I love so dearly is shut for a few days while they add the parking lots for the big new senior center they built around the pool. So that adds to my problems because I really like to swim out my stress. Oh, well, it's just for a few days.

On the sewing front, I am gradually working on the cloak for DGS for his 8th birthday present. Dragons and knights and knaves, oh my! Pictures to come, I hope.

No comments: