Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Buttons!

The buttons for my ABO jacket finally arrived today, from the Czeck Republic! I was so excited to see the package, with it's exotic stamps. The one on the left matches best, so I'm glad I opted to try two different styles. I'm working on the final tee shirt/shorts combo for the cruise and will post a picture later. I should have them finished by tonight. My sister has promised to send me a jacket that came into her store that she thinks will be great for the cruise, and I still have on the table some pretty fabric for another ABO jacket/pants combo. I hope I can get it all done. I've got a heavy week coming up after tomorrow. Tennis match on Thursday, followed by dinner and cards at Pat's (late night) then up early Friday to go to the Original Sewing and Quilt Expo, where I'm due to meet some online friends from Artisan's Square Friday evening for dinner. Should be fun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: