Monday, March 8, 2010

Dancing

A little shout out for ballroom dancing.  I went to a dance last night with an old friend who just moved back into town.  I'm determined to get him involved in some social activities since his marriage just blew apart, and since he can dance I wanted to introduce him to the huge array of singles ballroom dance activities available in Atlanta.  I don't know if there are any other places in the Southeast where an older person can go to dance as many times per month.  I can't even list them all, since I've been out of the loop for several years.  One of my old friends made me leave the floor, I was so out of breath from the Swing.  Guess I'd better get back in shape!  My playlist is not made up of too many slow tunes...in fact, I pretty much defy any teen to do much better in the fast dance department than "Sing, Sing, Sing (with a Swing)" which is on the playlist at #5.

No comments: